7 Home remedies to eliminate acne naturally
How unbearable and uncomfortable it is to suffer from acne! There are many beauty products or creams to eliminate with acne but without having great effect on our skin. Put into practice these 5 homemade tips and say goodbye to acne.
1. Cucumber is a good natural desinflamante and widely used for the treatment of acne. Cut the cucumber into thin slices and add a teaspoon of rum. Place the cucumber on the affected area for about 5 minutes each day. This homemade tip will help you reduce acne naturally.
2. Milk and oats have moisturizing properties for the skin. Mix half a cup of milk with 4 tablespoons of oatmeal to form a very thick paste. Apply the product on the face with acne and let it act for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water giving you a few small massages, as if you were exfoliating. This home remedy to eliminate acne can be done three times a week.
3. Another good homemade trick is to use the skin of the orange , soak the peel in a glass in water all night and the next day rayala. Mix the orange with four tablespoons of plain yogurt and four tablespoons of ground oats to make a paste. This natural mask against acne is very effective, apply it all over your face and let it rest for 20 minutes. Finally rinse with warm water. Perform this treatment twice a week.
4. Baking is another home tip for curing body acne. Make a paste of baking soda with water and apply to your arms and chest. Once it is dry, remove with plenty of water. This trick to remove acne should do it at night, without contact of the sun. Benzoyl peroxide can also be used to treat acne in the body but is not recommended for sensitive skin.
5. Perform facial steam baths with basil leaves to remove acne. Boil two basil sprigs with a cup of water and finally bring your face close to receive steam for about 5 minutes. The easy steam bath against acne is very effective to soften the skin and clean clogged pores. With this same preparation you can also wash your face with pimples. Let the water cool a little and wash your face giving gentle circular massages on the areas where there is more acne.
6. Aloe vera is another natural product that deflates and is very efficient to cleanse the face with acne. Cut the edges of the aloe and let it soak one day, changing about three times the water to remove all the iodine. Finally extract the pulp of the aloe and apply it on each granite. Make this home remedy three times a week at night. If you want you can warm up the pulp and apply aloe vera in those affected areas.
7. Remember that if you suffer from acne you should not exfoliate your face as this could further irritate your skin. Also, avoid using moisturizers and cleaners that contain oil.
For these homemade tips against acne to have an effect on your skin, opt for a diet rich in fruits, fresh vegetables and whole grains instead of eating fried foods, fatty foods such as chocolates or others.