Bull in dream: Meaning and Interpretation
I dream about Bull. What does it mean?
For the ancients, the bull symbolized the creative power of spring, so the dream with a bull indicates fertility and sexual potency. The bull is also associated with the color red, and in some cultures, this represents the first chakra or the material world. The bull represents the astrological sign of Taurus. People born under the sign of Taurus (April 22 – May 22) are described as being “earth”, and in harmony with Nature; mentally, bodily and spiritually strong; reliable, practical and a little conservative. Dreaming of a bull may be associated with some Taurus person in your life.
The bull in the dream is often associated with fertility and strength . This may indicate success in a love affair. The bull is not typically a negative dream symbol, but it may represent someone or something in your waking life that is associated with aggressiveness, virility, or practicality. This may mean that it would benefit you by having some of the qualities and strength of the bull or indicating that you should “tame” your bull life energies.
Ancient cultures considered the bull to be sacred, and in Persia, the cult of Mithras used bulls as sacrifices to God. In Christianity, the bull is a symbol of both brute force and the “earth” nature of human life. For other ancient cultures, the bull represented man’s procreative power, or the power of Nature, or God manifested in action. Many myths involve clashes with hero and overcoming a bull. which symbolizes humanity’s victory over the wild instinct. The modern Spanish bullfighting is linked to this tradition.
- Seeing a bull in a dream usually indicates wealth and power, expansiveness, and the chance for a rich life. You can dream about a bull during times when you are thinking about financial matters. If so, it bodes well, indicating that you will find the wealth. It indicates that although you must work for a long time to achieve a goal, you will have the energy to do it and ultimately succeed.
The bull symbolizes stubbornness, and dreaming of a bull can also mean that you are being in some way and should consider compromising a little more in a particular “bull-headed” circumstance.
The activity of the bull in your dream is important. If the bull is chasing you, it symbolizes jealous competing companies and business difficulties. If you dream that a person being hooted by a bull suggests that you are using the possessions of others in a reckless way and will experience some misfortune associated with your actions. If the bull in your dream is angry and angry, it predicts financial problems linked to investments or impulsive spending.
- Seeing a bull in his dream symbolizes stubbornness, willpower and power. The dream may be saying that it is time to take a stand and be more assertive. As an alternative, the bull indicates a rich, prosperous and abundant life. Consider also the metaphor, “being a bull’s head.” You need to learn to commit to a situation.
Bulls are also symbolic of sexually repressed fertility and virility. Seeing an unruly bull means your passions may be out of control. The bull can also represent a person in your life who is born under the sign of Taurus.
To dream that you are bathed in the blood of a bull represents immortality and eternal life.
Some common examples of dreaming about bulls.
- Dreaming of running in San Firmino: More than a nightmare can be the dream of many people wanting to go to Pamplona to run the streets.
- Dreaming of wild bulls chasing you: You think there’s some kind of problem that’s coming up. An unforeseen economic is coming (maybe a little of your mortgage term you can not afford), or receiving any fine.
- Dream of bulls with large and long horns: dream bulls long and big horns can arise in people who are suspicious of their partners.
- Dreaming of golden bull : people who dream of golden bulls tend to crave wealth. They are concerned about their economy and often are selfish people.
- To dream of a bull that is hurt. The interpretation of the dream with a bull that is injured is the fact that a serious problem imminent because of someone else’s environment (family, friends, circle work). Do not let your guard down against possible betrayal.
- I dream of a mad, aggressive and wounded bull. The previous section basically tackles, but in this case, you have to be more careful as the dream with a brave bull, the person who betrays you has nothing to lose.
- Dreaming of large and giant bulls can indicate sexual desire if they appear on a meadow or pasture.
Attack of Taurus. Dreaming of a bull attacking someone or even you in a normal environment suggests that your stubbornness is hurting those around you.
- Chased by black bull. To dream that you are being chased by a black bull implies that you are refusing to acknowledge your stubbornness.
- Two bulls fighting. Witnessing two bulls struggling and hitting each other in the dream indicates that there are two stubborn people in their lives whose views constantly clash with one another. It may also suggest that there are power struggles within different areas of your life, for example, work-life balance.
- Bullfight. To dream that you are watching or participating in a Spanish bullfight symbolizes the struggle between your animal desire and your spiritual side. You must face your desires in the heat of the moment, or you will be consumed by them.
- Black Bull. The black bull symbolizes a deep stubbornness in rejection and hatred. Maybe you’ve overlooked something or someone you’ve met lately.
- White bull or calf. This indicates that someone you know or you may get pregnant soon enough.
- Red Bull. The red bull is a symbol of deep feelings and strong passion. However, they are countless.
- Dead or dying bull. Dreaming of a dead or dying bull suggests that you are losing your strong will. You are beginning to doubt yourself and are on the verge of giving up on your endeavors and projects. It may also suggest a loss of male sexual desire.
- To dream of riding a bull: it is a clear sign of domination, you are in tune with your instincts and your personality.